Possible cloaked Flying Saucer accompanied by two smaller UFOs captured over Tinto Falls in New Jersey, US

Witness report: I was driving to our local waste center when I looked up into the sky and saw this weird hole in the clouds it was what looked like a perfect circle, i got out of my car and took a picture of it with my Iphone.

Original image.
I have been a pilot for over 35 years and had never seen anything like it before.

I did not see the two black objects below the cloud formation until I got home and enlarged the picture on my computer. 

Image in Negative.
I downloaded the picture to the weather channel thinking some expert would comment on it and when I went back to check a few days later they had removed the picture from their site. 

Mufon case 62639. Original image link:
http://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/62639_submitter_file1__image.jpg